Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Rogers Family


Our family has been in the Ellsworth Ward since October 2005. We moved here shortly after Jason and I got married earlier that year. We met at a family ward where we were both serving as primary teachers. Jason said it took him a long time to build up the courage to ask me out. It's a good thing he finally did too, because I had plans to move out of the ward soon (change is good, right? I might meet the man of my dreams in my new ward!!) Well, luckily Jason made himself known before that happened. (Oops, I just realized how funny that sounds! Well, you know what I mean.) ANYWAY, our first date was at the Easter pageant and the rest is history. We have four kids--Brandon, 18 (from Katrina's previous marriage), Brooke, 12 (from Jason's previous marriage), Zacary, 2, and Alissa, 3 months.


For good times and enjoyment we love to rent 4-seater bikes at the zoo, spend time with our extended families, fly kites, go on walks, put together puzzles, play video games, and go to Disneyland.

No comments: