Sunday, October 12, 2008

Steve & Teralyn Cheney Family






We are the Cheney Family. (No relation to good ol'Dick) We have been in the ward since February and absolutely love it!
We met 6 years ago on ldssingles.com we dated for over a year & after the second proposal we were married & then sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.
We both enjoy football and sports. I am the reigning Fantasy Football Champion from 2007 for a group that we play with and it looks like I am going to take this year also. I remind my dear husband that when I win, he wins. :)
Steve is "the man of the house" and our girls adore him and shadow his every move. He is a wonderful husband and father.
Mazie which rhymes with "crazy" is just that. She is 3 and is such a girly princess except that her favorite movie is Spiderman and that she loves to wrestle with her little sister, Evie.
Evie loves to repeat everything you say and you may remember her for being the smallest yet fastest little 2 yr old to escape her parents grasp and run down the isles of the chapel almost every sunday. Yeah, we are working on that but aparently she is more stubborn than her mother. She likes to growel and flex her muscles and will bow to her father on command.
Despite our aparent attempts to try to make our beautiful little girls into tom-boys, they are sweet and tender hearted and we love them both very much! One particular stressful afternoon while in "time-out" Mazie reached over to hug her sad little sister and told her "it okay, lets sing I a child of God". Random moments like these warm your heart and remind you how prescious your children are.

2 comments:

Terina said...

It's great to get to know you a little better! I always see you and think, she has amazing shoes!!

Heather said...

What a cute family!