Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Lee Family: Stephen, Tiffany and Tabitha


(We have 700 pictures on our camera and I can only find two of the three of us together...and we have 3-D glasses on in both!)

We are the Lee family. Stephen grew up in Scottsdale and graduated from Horizon High. I grew up in South Carolina, but moved to Mesa when I was a sophomore in high school. I graduated from Mesa High. Stephen and I met in a singles ward in March 1997. We were married six months later in the Mesa Temple. After years of longing for children, we adopted our wonderful daughter Tabitha in July 2005. She came to live with us on her 5th birthday. The day we sealed her to us was a great day! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! She is now 8 and was just baptized.


We are also foster parents to some really loving kids. At the present time, we have a sibling set of three kids ages 6, 5, and 2. They keep us on our toes, but we really love having a big family. The hardest part about foster care is letting kids leave and go back to their families. I wish I could post pictures of the kids we have now, they are really adorable, but it is a breech of our contract to have them shown, so just look for us at church and see for yourselves! :0)

Stephen works for Hometeam Pest Control. I taught kindergarten for 11 years before becoming a stay at home mom. Our family loves to spend time together, travel, play games and go swimming.

No comments: